My Keagan Rose, is my baby that listens really well, and does what she can to help mama, however she has had such ATTITUDE lately!! She gives me these looks that make me want to knock her through a wall!!! I havent yet, if I do however I will never blog about it, so so far Im good. She gives these big sighs than goes UGHHHH alot, and Im like really??? this starts soo early for girls, I HAVE to nip this shit in the butt now! Besides that, she was sick with the swine flu, dont freak out, we've all had the flu at one point or another so Im guessing we all had it. It wasnt bad lots of puking, bad cough, but she was over in about two days, and now I dont have to worry about getting the vaccine! My girls are non stop fighting, than loving, than fighting...I am constantly putting kids in time out, yelling, having talks, and hugging alot!! Thats about all for my Keagan:)
Friday, November 13, 2009
That kid....
My Keagan Rose, is my baby that listens really well, and does what she can to help mama, however she has had such ATTITUDE lately!! She gives me these looks that make me want to knock her through a wall!!! I havent yet, if I do however I will never blog about it, so so far Im good. She gives these big sighs than goes UGHHHH alot, and Im like really??? this starts soo early for girls, I HAVE to nip this shit in the butt now! Besides that, she was sick with the swine flu, dont freak out, we've all had the flu at one point or another so Im guessing we all had it. It wasnt bad lots of puking, bad cough, but she was over in about two days, and now I dont have to worry about getting the vaccine! My girls are non stop fighting, than loving, than fighting...I am constantly putting kids in time out, yelling, having talks, and hugging alot!! Thats about all for my Keagan:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





1 comment:
Your updates of your two girls was cracking me up. I was the kid who took off her diaper and would finger paint with poo. So gross!
Sorry about the Flu. I have it too and I am taking Tamiflu. No fun. Glad everyone is on the mend!
Post a Comment