Saturday, April 3, 2010
Max Czarnecki May 2000- March 15, 2010
Sam and I have had three cats. Maggie was Sam's cat from when he was a teenager, so when we got marriend she came with him. Sam was in the Army, so in California, where we were stationed, we got two more kitties. WE found the two most perfect kitties for us at the Petsmart out there in Victorville. We knew they were the perfect fit because They were nuts, I mean of the wall crazy ass kitties! even the salesperson told us they were tough for her to handle! They were two gray male cats we named Toby and Max. They livened up our house ! They were our babies, we did everything for them and around them. We bathed them, brushed them, walked them, and I even dressed them up for a fashion show a few times. They were our first borns! Maggie didnt care too much for them but I think they livened her up as well. We moved alot in the last 11 years of our marriage, and our kitties put up with about 8 moves altogether. It got hard on Toby he was my "pisser" boy, every time we moved he would piss somewhere in the house, he was so bad, he would fight other cats all the time, he was my bad ass kitty, he would cry to leave the house and one time he didnt make it back. I was sad but ok because I knew he could handle outside more than any other cat. Max however, was my good boy, He was my lover boy, he was my mama's boy, he was my baby. He never peed anywhere he shouldnt have, he never fought, he loved to play, and he was soo loving to me. Whenever I signed cards, any cards, I would sign from us plus our kitties, they are our family, they are what makes us THE CZARNECKI'S. Max loved wine, fruit, and 10oclock at night. Like clock work when the girls went down for bed I could hear him running down the stairs and I would tell Sam "oh lordy I have to spend all day taking care of the kids and when I put them down, here comes Max begging for attention" Man I miss him and am eating those words. The week of March 12 Sam was going out of town for a fishing trip, I decided to take an impromptu trip to Cali. upon driving home Sam called to tell me he walked in the door to find Max dead. I could not believe it. To this day I feel in shock. I was hysterical for about 4 days. I had never lost anyone close to me, and he was my first baby, sam and ours first cat, and we never saw it coming. he was going to be ten this year, he didnt seem sick either. We thought Maggie would go before both our boys, but nope that cat is still hanging in there. She is now 13 years old. SHe misses Max so much she cries around the house alot, I just make sure to pay xtra attn to her cuz I know my time is precious with her. Ironicallly before I knew Max had died I bought a bracelet in California that said strength on it, and with this hard ass semester and my Max passing, God must have known I would need it to get through the next few weeks.The other day I had to sign a card and I teared up when I couldnt put kitties, I had to put and "MAGGIE". I am so grateful to have had a cat like Max and I cant wait to see him in heaven again one day:) HEre are some weird(weird cuz its his deceased body) pics of the burial we had for him.The girls colored pictures for him and we painted and colored rocks with his name on it. We buried him up at Cold Creek, where we go fishing so we can visit him often. The day we buried him horses were coming up from everywhere, I told the girls that I believed they were here to welcome Max to their home, and they were very amused that he would have horses for friends:)








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





No comments:
Post a Comment