Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Keagan enters Kindergarten



This year Keagan turned five and with this ripe old age comes.... SCHOOL!! Keagan has been looking forward to this day since the moment at 7 mos when she learned to walk and talk! She has always always always talked about going to school. About a month prior to the start she had us marking it down on the calendar to count down her days. SO we go to her parent teacher meeting the friday prior to her first day and it just so happened the air conditioner was broken and it was the LONGEST 30 minutes of our lives, Keagan kept asking "why is this lady still talking" refering to her teacher. I explained to my lovely young lady that majority of school would be spent listening to "this lady' talk. Keagan was NOT happy, in fact after this day she did not talk about school for the next two days and when I went to mark the days off the calendar she wanted no part of it and told me she did not want to go "to that HOT place!" Needless to say school came and the air was back on and Keagan loved it. She picked out her outfit and couldnt wait to say goodbye to us. We arent allowed to really kiss her so we do it prior to the gate of her school.I am so proud of my monkey, I think this is also why I didnt cry her first day because she seemed ready, she seemed so confident and it was like Ok this is her time to go. here are pics of some of her days and papers







No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!