Friday, March 4, 2011

Basketball 2010 (sept 2010)

Keagan and Presley joined Basketball this september. It was a wonderful experience for us all. Presley really needed to be able to listen to a coach or leader of some sort and learn to give an effort instead of giving up when the going gets tough. She totally learned that lesson in basketball. She could have cared less if she played but that was not the point as long as she tried Sam and I were so proud. Keagan also had her lessons learned as well. This is a sport dominated by taller kids, she was frustrated in the beginning of the season, that she couldnt score as much as the others because she wasnt tall enough to throw the ball that high to the basket, so she learned how to kick butt at defense. This little girl stole the ball as often as one could and frustrated the other kids. We are so proud of our little monkeys!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!