Wednesday, January 20, 2010

????????????????????????????


so I am not one to get stressed. I dont stress about bills, kids, hubby, house, etc. What do I stress about you ask? SCHOOL! I am feeling a little overwhelmed I must admit. Today was the official first day of my last semester of nursing. I did pass my Math exam with a 100% which you would think would boost my confidence up. It didnt. I was so unprepared for class today. I am a last minute studier. I usually just study the day of an exam. I have run into past students and all they keep telling me is to read, read, read for 4th semester cuz you have to UNDERSTAND it to pass. well.. over my xmas break I picked up on extra work with my nanny job. I worked days and nights so that I could pay for school this semester and not have to charge it. I have worked SUPER hard to get our credit card down and make a nice cushion for our savings account. I was not even thinking about school. So here is today the first day of school, and I am hit with a ton of homework which some are due tomorrow, and the rest friday... not to mention my "readings" I have never done before. The way this semester works is it is only 9 weeks.. yes 9 weeks of lecture! But every other week is an exam, so my first exam is next tuesday. I am still working on the weekends, and I am starting softball up again on Thursdays. I know a normal person would quit the above things, but to me, those are "MY" things. I love softball and I enjoy bringing some extra money in. I know I may have to if I do not do well on my first exam, but as of right now, I wont. Most of all I feel so bad for Sam and the girls. I go to school on wed and thursdays from about 6am to about 730-8pm. I wont see them until the weekends basically. I know I can get through this, and I will definitely have times like this where I just want to scream to let it all out, but I just pray that God gives me the strength and perseverance to keep on going.--------after I wrote this I went to my fridge to find this from Sam. I am so lucky and really needed this!

4 comments:

Cherine said...

That was really sweet of Sam!!!! Girl you can do it! You are almost done! There is light at the end and the pay off will be awesome for all you have sacrificed. Keep on keepin on!

Mandi Roth said...

You have such a sweet husband. You can do it. Hang in there and know you are loved and it will all be over one day and you'll be grateful you did it.

Kara said...

You are pretty amazing!!! There is no way I could handle all of that. Good for you for working so hard! I hope this next semester goes well for you, and hey before you know it you will be all graduated!!! Go guuurl!!!

Kandi said...

cute! what a great guy he is. Can't wait to celebrate your grad in May. It won't be long.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!