So My cousin invited me on a cruise with her and her friends. She told me to invite a friend so I wasnt alone or felt uncomfy. I of course invited my boo, Marissa!! Well it ended up that all of my cousin's friends boned out on her and it was just us three! For me and Marissa it was a well deserved trip, it was the weekend before finals and we totally needed to unwind! We had a great time, it was all of ours first cruise. Marissa and I are planning another one for after graduation in May. We'll be way more prepared for the drinks. They were expensive and we only budgeted 60.00 and one of our drinks cost 17.00! so needless to say there was no drunkness. It was cool we didnt need it and the one picture of me taking a shot, was midnight on my 29th birthday. A fellow cruise buddy bought it! I even got to rn the track on the top of the ship, it was soo beautiful to look out on the ocean and run!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Cruise to Ensenada
So My cousin invited me on a cruise with her and her friends. She told me to invite a friend so I wasnt alone or felt uncomfy. I of course invited my boo, Marissa!! Well it ended up that all of my cousin's friends boned out on her and it was just us three! For me and Marissa it was a well deserved trip, it was the weekend before finals and we totally needed to unwind! We had a great time, it was all of ours first cruise. Marissa and I are planning another one for after graduation in May. We'll be way more prepared for the drinks. They were expensive and we only budgeted 60.00 and one of our drinks cost 17.00! so needless to say there was no drunkness. It was cool we didnt need it and the one picture of me taking a shot, was midnight on my 29th birthday. A fellow cruise buddy bought it! I even got to rn the track on the top of the ship, it was soo beautiful to look out on the ocean and run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





1 comment:
awe, sounds so nice. i went on that cruise with 2 friends about 7 yrs ago. you totally deserve the break, glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment