Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bellamy Sue

Bellamy has been such a vivacious addition to our family! She definitely keeps us all on our toes! She is inquisitive, sassy,and stubborn!! We have some nicknames for her : Bellamama, Belly, and mama. She is 10 months right now and some words she says are, Mama, dada, eye, nigh nigh, bye, bottle, hi. She walks along furniture, crawls like a beast, blows kisses, climbs, feeds herself. She loves ice cream and whatever we are eating. Its funny how all three of our girls have their own lil unique personality and arent afraid to show it. Belly has been such a blessing to us and we are truly thankful! Cant wait to see whats in store for her and US!







1 comment:

Peter Czar said...

Love that girl!! You must follow me on here! I have my own blog now too! Love you sister!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!