Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Presley Ann ~
My beautiful Presley Ann is now 6 years old. Her first day of 1st grade was yesterday. I ask Pres :How was your first day of school" She responds " IT WAS A BAD BAD DAY!" I ask "why?" and SHE says " MY BEST FRIEND JOSIE made a new best friend and asked her to sit next to her in library and NOT ME...JUST A Bad DAY BAD DAY MOM" Now take into account ..this is a BRAND NEW school for us, and it was library. Library is the first class of the first day she ever attended this school... so she met a girl for the first time and made her the title of BFF in a matter of 10 minutes and lost her BFF in 10 minutes. But this is Presley. She is a social and fashion diva. She is constantly looking in the mirror, doing her hair, changing clothes, shoes, nail polish, jewelry, you name it. SHe is a GIRL...strange for me, because I am so not, but reminds me alot of my older sister, Michele. Presley on the other hand can play in the dirt with the best of them too.Excited to see this lil lady's journey of life~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!






No comments:
Post a Comment