Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Bellamy Sue "BELLY"
Belly Belly... what can I say about this Vivacious 16 month old? Basically she is a hot mess....this kid is funny, smart, into EVERYTHING, and most of all CUTE!! So far I have never had a kid go in time out soo much at such and early age! She is soo independent and STUBBORN! She wants what she wants when she wants it. She loves her sissys and her mama and daddy. SHE absolutely LOVES THE OUTDOORS... throughout the day in 120 degree weather she will say "awside" meaning outside...she wants to be out! This kid still does not sleep through the night!!!! We have not slept in this house for the past 16 months!! She just cries randomly through the night and in this new house everything echoes!!Sam and I keep telling ourselves.. in 1 year we will sleep...we'll see:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





No comments:
Post a Comment