Friday, July 25, 2008

My Keagan Rose....

She is my first born and so natural at it. She is a free spirit who is always thinking of those around her. She is a sweetheart who would rather listen to mom the first time than find out where time out is even located. She loves sports and really is naturally good at them. She makes us run every night at the park, she says "mom, can we start the race? " She says this at the park, in the pool, and even in the backyard on her bike! She is now into nickjr.com and highly addicted and sense addicts run in my family I have to monitor her computer use and limit it to an hour a day! HAHA! My Keagan loves her mommy and daddy and very affectionate to family members, she also loves to sing and has almost all the toddler tunes cd memorized. We play it in the car so the girls can learn their nursery rhymes! They love it! Keagan is well mannered and well tempered however she is just like mommy went it comes to sleep....DONT MESS WITH HER! She is the biggest crab is you try to wake her besides that she is a loving young lady and ready to take on the world!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!