


Keagan's 3rd Birthday!
Hello ya'll its The Czarnecki's!!! Sam and I have been married for 13 years in August and have 4 freakin awesome little girls. Keagan Rose who is 7, Presley Ann who is 6 , Bellamy Sue, who is 1, and Adley Taylor 4 mos. Our lives, like most, are filled every day with activities, work, school, but most of all FUN!
3 comments:
Ahhh such a cute little girl you got there!!!
I saw your blog on Cherine's. I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to see what you've been up to! Your girls are so cute and you look great (jealous)! You guys look so happy! I'm glad I peeked!
Hey! I'm glad you found me. Congrats on nursing school, that is so awesome! Your family is so cute! We've recently down sized for our future too, so I totally get ya girl! Good luck and keep in touch!
Post a Comment