
My gorgeous little Presley is definitely my challenge in the family. She pushes me each day and I of course give in and give her whatever she wants!!!! Isn't that the way to raise ladies? To give in so that they grow up and become the next Paris Hilton's and Nicole Richie's ? Dont you want to see this adorable little girl in 20 years dancing on tables and exiting rehab? Yeah me neither, thats why she has seen the corner of time out almost everyday of her short life! No really this little girl has changed so much since I have decided to stay at home, she was so ill-tempered and unmanageable and in the last 5 months she has become such a sweet girl that actually has manners. And to hear her say thank you without any grievances is seriously a miracle. She is loving to those around her and has actually approached family members for hugs and kisses. It has taken some time but I have proved to her who the ALPHA female is, and now she






No comments:
Post a Comment