We have been doing nothing! I just ended Spring BReak, Keagan was off of Karate and I took both girls out of preschool since I was home. Well.. God works in mysterious ways.. because it was our turn to get the flu and it couldnt have been better timing. I cant get sick and go to the hospital for school.. so it was best it happened this way. Actually only me , Pres, and Sam got it.. Keagan so far as shown no signs.. since it lasts about 10 days.. we have been cooped up in the house and have been trying to entertain ourselves...we did a fashion show in the girls new Bikinis, have taken lots of baths( and redecorated the tile)Keagan is learning to tie her shoes, and they are dressing in mommies clothes any chance they get!

Here is the infamous pose we've been workign on!
This is an in action shot she was trying to get!
who doesnt look cool with spongebob sunglasses on?
Lovely flowers ladies!
I think I found the ring leader!
Keagan had an owie...so therefore Presley had to have one as well!
Dont ask me how she did this but I was soo proud of her!
Look at that concentration! she is getting too big!






No comments:
Post a Comment