Saturday, April 4, 2009

Daddy and his girls






Since the start of school, Sam gets 3 days a week alone with the girls, I get three days a week alone with them, and one day they go to preschool. On my three days I take them to the park, grocery stores, and running errands, Sam on the other hand takes them to the mountains, goes on scouting trips with them, and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS to Bass Pro shop or Sportsman's warehouse... The girls LOVE it! They are as much in love with animals as he is.. and when I get home at the end of the day Presley is always attached to Sam. It is so cute, if it came between me and Sam she would always choose Sam, makes me sad but also soo happy at the same time.. in the family we joke because we say its because she thinks he is a mirror image of herself.(they look identical especially baby pictures) Anway he finally started taking pictures of their outings and this is them at the mountains feeding some horses... makes my heart smile and makes sam so sexy to me:)

1 comment:

Reece's said...

Cute! Love it, and the girls will always have these memories!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!