in the excursion last year for a gas friendly economy car, and Sam and I both decided we want the excursion back, one for room, two for the comfort, and three for the security! ANyway we have made due by what else?? bouncing on the bed... playing dress up, playing tetris , and playing in the yard!














these goofy kids!
Stephanie threw her first pampered chef party at My sis in laws, Abbey's house. It was great to be able to see my niece Emma, and nephew, Gabe, they are getting so big! Stephanie did a great job and even convinced me to throw my own party at my tiny town home, she must be good(or it was the drinks) because I am so reluctant to do it, but now I am excited about it so thanks Steph and Kandi!!
So on Thursday Sam took Keagan (all by herself) to Utah to pick up my niece and nephews.. It was wonderful to have Presley all to myself, but at the same time I had a few panic attacks without my Keagan. I called about 8 times on the trip up and prob more than that while they were there! I know I am a looney, but I NEED my babies and I am nuts so thats all I have to say.
They got in on Thursday and we ate super nachos and watched a movie, on Friday we went swimming and I had my softball game, My nephew, brother, mom, and dad came, it was soo much fun! Both my parents ended up playing because we did not have enough players and we tied and went into extra innings! We lost both games but I hit an in the park homerun, well not really it was a homerun off of errors and I just capitalized on it, they overthrew 1st, than 2nd, than third, and I just kept running until I got home lol!!! So today the only reason I am on here is because the older kids are staying with my mom tonight and little Michael wanted to stay with me. I am happy, you see their mom, my sister, is going through a divorce right now and things have not been the greatest for them, and I know he misses his mommy. He is stuck to my side at every moment, its a little battle for me between him and Pres but I think she understands, and she backs down. Here are the only three I have until tomorrow, so I will take them to the park and than prob rent a movie. I just have to say I love my family, no matter the problems, or the differences, there is love and that will always overcome the obstacles!!






No comments:
Post a Comment