Sunday, June 21, 2009

~~~~~LAKE TIME~~~~~~

Sam loves to go fishing and on Wed he made plans to go for the night, and than he said to me do you and the girls want to drive up separately and we can go out for the day and I ll take you back in at night? I was like yeah sure sounds fab, but the next day I had school at 7 am and than I was soo tired and grumpy,(and pmsing) the last thing I wanted to do was go home get the girls ready to drive up by myself to the lake, basically I was just really pouting about it all. I get home and Sam convinces me to go, he even did the dishes to get me moving, and I was like ok WOOSAWW, lets go. I have to tell you it was the best and most relaxing trip to the lake, and if anything I NEEDED it! The girls had soo much fun, watching them on the boat melts my heart(stops it a little too cuz I freak if we hit a bump) but they are so in love with the open water, the wind in their face. They love finding shells and Keagan still loves to fish! I am soo glad we went and we had so much fun with our cousin TOm and good friend Silas. Poor sam now I am like can we go again today? what about tomorrow? and what about Wednesday? :)




1 comment:

Cherine said...

I sometimes am a bad sport about doing things like fishing/camping when I am tired etc. I ALWAYS am glad I go. WE just got back from Bear Lake and it was AWESOME!

Glad you were able to have a little relaxing time with your family. You deserve it!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!