Sunday, June 28, 2009

Graduated!!

My mom and I completed our Basic EKG class!! The reason I took this class is so I could get job in a hospital. Right now I am 1/2 way done with nursing school, so I am not qualified to do some things and over qualified to do others. Its a very awkward spot to be in to try to find a job! so with this certification and CPR I am qualified to monitor ekg machines in a hospital. I am really proud of my mom. She was so nervous to take a class after not being in school for awhile but she did great!! It was alot of fun and , I am so glad she did it because I think she is wanting to take more now that she has gotten her feet wet a little. Ok jobs here we come! wish us luck!

3 comments:

Missy said...

That's awesome! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

so steph talked you into it!! she has been telling me to do the same thing... hospitals just make me sick... I dont know if I could work in one for 12 hours!! Ha! good job!

Brooke said...

Great job!!! Way to go for both of you!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!