Sunday, August 16, 2009
sleep mask
Sam and I are complete opposites when it comes to sleeping. I am the pitch black type, thats the type that has to have every light in the house off and no noise. I hate the tv on, I hate the hall light on I even hate the sunlight creeping in the room at 6am!! Sam is the type that likes the hall light on for the girls, the tv on and gets up super early anyway. Due to this we have had to come to many compromises over the years. The tv can be on but it has to stay below a volume of 5, he compromised to have the hall light off. In leaving the tv on in the bedroom I have taken on the habit of placing a pillow over my head to fall asleep. Since I have started doing this, I must admit I do it everywhere. I now can only fall asleep with a pillow over my head. My sister, Taylor noticed this and said I have a sleep mask I will bring it to you. So yesterday she brings me the mask.. and I am so excited I show the girls... BIG MISTAKE... Keagan loves it and decides to wear it... we were all like oh sooo freakin cute... but than she took it to bed with her. I go in the room at about 1030 pm to find her asleep with it on over her eyes. Still super cute.. but mommy was tired and wanted to try out the mask. I put on my new mask and pass out. Crying erupts about 3 am in the morning.. I jump up run to KEagan's room and there she is crying that she is "missing something" Im like what??? what are you missing... and she just keeps repeating "something" Than she looks up to my head and sees the item she is missing and starts WAILING even louder! "YOU took my something! Mom you are so sneakin on me!" I was like crap! I pull it off my head and muzzle up some excuse that it had fallen off her head while she was sleeping and I didnt want the cats to get it so I kept it for her. She did not believe me and than repeated I sneakin on her. You see me and Keagan have been having conversations lately about sneakiness, and how it is not a good attribute for little girls and boys.. and here I am being the SNEAK queen herself, and she CAUGHT ME! Needless to say I went back to bed and threw a pillow over my head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





4 comments:
How freakin' hillarious!! My girls want sleep masks so badly, so if you find some for cheap, let me know where. Nothing in sacred with little girls! Mine have lost so many of my lip glosses and broken lots of jewlery!
Oh, and I will adopt you, if you will clean the bathrooms, haha
So stinkin funny!! Your girls are way too cute!
I love it. Looks like you are going to have to get you a mask of your own.
That is cute. we should get Stephanie to make you all one. hehehe.
Post a Comment