Thursday, September 3, 2009
The road ahead...
so thus starts another semester.. a little closer to that graduation date!! This week I started my 3rd semester of nursing.. it should be quite interesting, our topics are maternal Ob/ and Pediatrics.. all about mommies and babies!! So yes I am going to deliver some bundles of joys!!!(and a few ugly ones, Im sure, HAHA!) Sam has the kids again.. but this time they are not in preschool.. one we cant afford it and two he was able to work out with work to be home.. so count them: Sam has them 4 days a week and I have them 3! Can you believe that?? its like I am a part time mommy.. I would say I am sad.. BUt honestly Im not, I was with my boogies everyday and night for the past 4 months and we had alot of fun and now its daddys time and I feel no guilt.. I make myself feel NO GUILT. It was cool to cuz Sam told me yesterday he really misses being with them...(lets see what he says a few weeks from now) These are the days of messy houses, pizza dinners,softball season, karate lessons, hunting season,& definitely short fuses ( cuz one I have to study and two well have to fit sex in somewhere!HAHA)..so wish the Czarnecki household luck cuz we'll need it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





No comments:
Post a Comment