Saturday, September 19, 2009

Appreciation

I appreciate my husband, my kids, my life!! I have been at a very nice house with two more kids for 5 days,(we babysat/housesat our cousins while their parents went Elk hunting) Sam and I shipped them off to school, made lots of lunches, dinners, very very early breakfasts, and lots of baths!! It was a fun experience, it made me see what life was like with two more kiddies... and it really wasnt all that bad, I just kept counting to make sure I had all of them. One thing for sure I am very tired.. I still had school, softball, GNO, and Grocery smarts party, but man we did it! I am so happy to be in my small home with my small family!!!

1 comment:

Cherine said...

I liked your appreciation post. It is always nice to have reflection like that to make you thankful for what you have and the lot you have been given!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!