Saturday, September 26, 2009

lessons still learning

So I have had a rough first start of school, I have had paperwork after paperwork due and no printer to print and no money to get a new one. In order for me to do my work I would leave for school hours prior to class actually starting to get my work done. ( point one, HUGE guilt for not being with my family) I had four tests in the first four weeks, (point two STRESS) Than I had two assignments handed back to me to be redone when no other student did, ( Point three feeling really stupid) Than Sam was not really speaking to me, it was like we were passing each other and not communicating, I was soo preoccupied with school that I never saw he was getting his feelings hurt(point four GUILT again) Than our landlord comes to me this last week and tells me he is claiming bankruptcy and needs us out by NOV 1.( point five...can you say GUILT for having to move the girls again, and STRESS... for really I have to pack and be out in 5 weeks???) Well.. during this time I have never cried more in my life.. I cry at school, at clinicals, at study groups, and funny thing is I avoid it at home. In this last month my lesson I have learned is how many people care about me and my family..man we are so freakin blessed to how many people actually CARE.. sometimes when you feel soo alone, God sends ten people to say YOU ARE NOT ALONE!....I am a very strong person, I hate to be the victim, but in this last month I was so open to let people take care of me and my well being. In the end I know I and my family will be ok....HAKUNA MATATA!~~~~~~

3 comments:

Reece's said...

Just a few things:
1. Your amazing
2. Your an inspiration
3. Although your getting better, you still need to learn to ask for help!
4. I heart you!

Anonymous said...

can I jus copy and paste what steph said?

Mel, I love you! and this may seem like a huge thing right now but just remember... you are loved by tons of people. people who know how awesome you are! ans yes... you need to ask for help! its liberating!! I try to do it at least once a day!!!

Cherine said...

Melody I am so sorry about how things have seemed to hit all at once. I admire you for posting that. You are surrounded by awesome family and friends who are willing to do so much. You are such a great strong willed person I know you will get through it. We can't do it all and help sometimes is the sweetest word ! Much love!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!