teaching the girls how to skate.. GREAT WORKOUT!!
busy with....
--birthday parties.... it seems everyweek we have a party or two
--teaching the girls how to act in a restaurant ( we feed them prior, sam and I eat there and the girls get dessert, Im not retarded, my kids arent gonna eat their food so why force them and waste the money?)
--playdates.. every friday, we have one and are so lucky to get mommy time and kiddie time
---work, school, softball, and hunting... Sam and I never see each other because we are on opposite schedules, this is another reason for the trips to restaurants, we pretend the kids arent with us!
--LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!






3 comments:
LIFE is crazy sometimes. Thing will calm down. You are balancing it well if you ask me!
Amen. I feel sometimes like I'm so busy that when I have downtime I literally crash and become oblivious to the things around me (like laundry, dusting, mopping, etc.) I agree with Cherine, you seem to balance it well!
I wouldn't know what to do without our playdates! we need a couples retreat, Tim and i also haven't had "quality" time in too long...Hang in there, it won't get better but, we will get better at the balancing act.
Post a Comment