Friday, October 2, 2009

dang it! I didnt flip that picture!! anyway here are the girls costumes...Keagan is a dragon and Presley is the dinosaur...super cute seeings how they are both technically alligators!!! I let them choose any costume they wanted and low and behold they choose the same one with complete different perceptions of theirs!

1 comment:

Kandi said...

i love it, especially since noah had that costume last halloween but, he was a green monster...love those 2 girls.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!