Friday, October 2, 2009

My cousin Kerry, her husband Jerry, and his brother Andy flew in from NY last week. I was soo happy to see them! In the midst of my chaotic world, my cousin always makes me feel at peace. She doesnt even have to say anything or do anything, I just feel calm. Its like that constant in my life, that is her. I could go a year without talking to her and we always pick right up where we were last, it probably helps that we think the exact same way.. Scary right? another one of me out there?? actually there is alot of "me''s in this world, we like to refer to ourselves as the "Johnson women" We are really kind, really fun, but also really crazy! Anway, of course her being down was the weekend of BRITNEY!!! We got super dressed up and went and saw our girl! It was a great concert.. way better than her last!! I needed this short time with my cousin and my Britney!! Ill miss them both!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!