Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas at dad's

We celebrated our first xmas at Sam's dad's house on Wed Dec 23. That day worked out best for all of us. That day I had work and really thought I would be off at about noon, however I didnt end up getting off til 445 and luckily the house I was sitting at was right next to my father in laws, thank goodness cuz it started at 5, so it was all good! We had a great dinner of sloppy Joe's and tater tots, and than exchanged presents. The girls get the best stuff from their grandparents and I now remember why we have never gotten anything for them! Keagan got a bow and arrow(nerf) set with a blow up deer, keyboard, pjs, and a camou hat, Presley got a bow and mellow set, it shoots marshmellows, she got a huge doll house and hat, gloves, and sweatshirt. we than made popcorn balls and waited for the Igeleke's to come over and visit. they are long time friends of the family and we get to see them only once a year since they live in several random states. We ended the night with the usual Hangover!!!(Sam and I have watched that movie everynight since we bought it a week ago! BEST MOVIE) It was a great night of family and friends and food!









No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!