knots knots you are no fun
knots knots you think youve won
you make my kid think im mean
see what you started? A horror scene
I spray you with lots of spray
oops is that the lysol anyway?
ok now I spray you with the right stuff
I take a comb and try; its tough
The girl is screaming how I am so bad
I tell her "Go to timeout 3 minutes youll have!"
3 minutes pass, tears roll down her face
Seriously? its only 915am...what a slow pace
I give up and place it in a pony, knot and all
to deal with it another day, I call this a stall
another day of bath and fun,
another day of soap; a ton,
this day I will not be frustrated or mad
cuz on this day i will hand it over to DAD!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~Melody:)~~~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





2 comments:
I love this friend and totally feel your pain and i just have one little lady.
HA! Have you been reading Dr Seuss?
Post a Comment