Friday, June 18, 2010
EAGLE VALLEY TRIP
Every year we take at least one trip to Eagle Valley. Its really quite ironic because the first time I ever went there I was pregnant with KEagan and I HATED it t and thought I would never ever return... and here I am 5 years later already planning my trip next year! The girls LOVE fishing! Keagan and Presley know how to bait cast and reel their fish in. They'll even touch them, something I am not comfortable with! We love eating them and Presley even eats their tail... they are so their father's daughters!! OUr cousin Tom was back from school adn went with us, it was alot of fun!





















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





No comments:
Post a Comment