Friday, June 18, 2010

Presley's 4th Birthday--May 8 2010

Presley Ann turned Four this year! Yeah so this is the point where I realize my baby aint a baby anymore! She is a kid, a freaking kid! In this last year Presley has grown so much both physically and mentally. She is hilarious! She makes Sam and I laugh so much all the time, she is our comic relief daily and its awesome. When she was younger she was a bit to handle, but man now that she has gotten older we realize she just could never express her crazineess the way she wanted to, and now she is able to do it! She listens so well, and she just wants affection. This kid since she was born had to be held, well she still needs to be touched, when we go swimming, shell be like "mom pet me" so I pet her, when were driving she says "mom pet me" so I have to reach back and rub her feet, and of course when she goes to bed we have to tickle her back.We are so proud of the little lady she is turning into!! She wanted Chuck E cheese for her birthday so here are those pictures! WE LOVE YOU PRESLEY!


















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!