Friday, June 18, 2010

San Diego/LA

I missed my family so much over the last two years and as you can tell we planned trips to catch up on all we've missed out!! We planned a trip to Sandiego to go to the beach one day, The Zoo another day, then we drove to LA for the Dodger game. We had such a great time! The girls LOVE THE BEACH! Sam hates the beach yet he was in the ocean more than anybody! At the Zoo, we got there at 10 am and walked until 5 pm when we left, we saw EVERYTHING!IT WAS SOO MUCH FUN! The girls loved staying in a hotel, we swam every evening in the pool, and ate at their restaturant. The third day we drove to LA and quickly realized we had a very ghetto hotel, and we will never stay in LA again! if we want to see a dodger game we will go to another city where they are playing! The girls got some bobble heads when we arrived and then they loved the game, Presley fell asleep in the 8th inning and Keagan wanted to go to bed.. but overall a great fun trip!!










































1 comment:

Maria Mcclain said...

You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and beautiful snaps uploaded! hope u go for this website to increase visitor.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!