Thursday, October 2, 2008
I kicked ass!!
I have to express my happiness for school this past week.....I had three major tests. Two on Wed and one today . I got a 100% on my math test,( which is a big deal because if you do not pass with a 90% they boot you out of the program), a 98% on my pharmacology test, and finally my scariest class, lecture I got an 88%! I study every single night and it paid off! I am sooooo freakin happy that I am not even doing ANY school work tonight, it is my night OFF! So I am going to watch a movie n drink a beer! PEACE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





2 comments:
YOu are freakin awesome I am so proud of you...oh, and by the way because you swear by the secret, Jace pulled my curling iron down and burned about 2 inches of his face. Its near the ching area so its not right smack dab on his face but I wanna do the secret so it doesn't scar..does that sound retarded?? I have been so sick about it I cry everytime I talk about it because I feel sooooooo bad. Anyway how do I do the secret on that..dumb I know:)
Congratulations! You're such a smartie! You totally deserve to take some time away from studying. Besides, studying too much can be bad for your health! :)
Post a Comment