Saturday, October 4, 2008

makeup time!!

I have my nieces over for the evening and we decided to play makeup they are a ton of fun and force me to drink energy drinks to keep up with them. We went to a softball game, played in the yard, played soccer in the house, did makeup, and finished with a bath...well... not really finished they are holding races now so I gotta go be the ref! I had to take these pictures because the kids were being so good letting me do their makeup Presley of course had another plan and than Keagan saw and decided to do her own eyes haha kids never cease to amaze me!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i wish I had girls! I use to paint traces toenails! Tony didnt like it too much! Actually he use to yell at me! talan is starting to want his painted now too...! I keep telling Tony, If you just let me have one more it could be a girl... and then I wouldnt have to paint your sons toenails! I could paint your daughters... he thinks that is a silly reason to decide to have another one! I clearly dont! Ha!

Melody said...

hahaha your awesome!

Kourtney said...

That is so cute! I remember doing my sisters makeup when she was little. Those pics are hilarious!

Cherine said...

jylxveThose little girls are seriously so stinken cute! Yes having a girl is so awesome. You are such a fun Mommy check you out!

Oh and YOU GO girl rocken those tests like you do. Keep it up! You will be such a blessing to the medical community!

Unknown said...

The girls all look so cute. Clayton used to watch me put on my makeup and ask, "what's that...what's that", so sometimes I'd put it on him. Justin would get SOO mad! But now he just sees me putting on my makeup and says, "mom, you're such a girl". Oh, how fast they grow up...

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!