Sunday, November 9, 2008

late holiday celebrate..

Ok so my sister and I went to the store last week and we saw clearance halloween stuff and this box(probably this EXACT box) was on sale from 11.99 to 5.99 and she was like lets get it and I said no, thats still too much! So we go to the store yesterday and we found it slashed again for 2.99!! I thought it would be a fun project for the kiddies and they could actually eat it right after or as they went since I didnt care about keeping it up for the holiday! The kids had a blast but me n my sis and bro thought the icing was soo nasty but the kids didnt seem to mind!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!