Tuesday, November 25, 2008

winding down..







So I totally have been out of it lately.... With school out in 2 weeks and all the papers and tests I had to take the last few weeks... I am tired, mentally and physically. I take naps all the time I feel like such a wuss! Plus to top it all off I haven't worked out in the last 2-3 months..... geez.. I honestly dont know how long its been?? This semester flew by and I am thrilled it is over. Not that is was super hard, it was just time consuming, with kids, husband, playdates, birthday parties, and sitting, I just had to learn how to time manage efficiently. And tomorrow we are leaving for Utah to spend the week with my sister and I can not wait! I am not bringing any books, just warm clothes, and a super duper attitude to play all week long!! Things I am grateful for this year in 2008, is my husband, he is an amazing man who loves me so much and has had patience with me. He lets me take naps anytime, and I have been coming home to such a clean house after school, he even stops at the store the night before to just get me energy drinks for school... I know he has been missing me because he tells me alot and I hate the guilt I feel because I am not completely focused on him, or the kids. Which leads me to my kiddies, on a day when I am completely frustrated, they look at me and say "awww... mom your breath stinks" and I am no longer frustrated because I am too busy laughing at their brutal honesty! They let me know when I need to play and let me know they love me no matter what. They are my special baby girls that inspire me to keep going, and I thank God for sending them to me. Last but not least, my family and friends. These are the people that are my support group, they keep me uplifted and tell me I can do anything, you know what family is, that is them, some make me laugh, some make me think, some help out with the kids, but they all love me and my family and we love them in return. I hope everybody has a safe and happy thanksgiving !!

5 comments:

Cherine said...

Ah Melody that was a nice posy! I love your "warm clothes and super duper attitude" comment. That made me smile! I want you to know I am thankful for you. You are a great example to me! I admire you a lot! Keep up the good work!!!

P.S what part of Utah?

Cherine said...

I mean "post" not posy...I am typing in the dark!!! =)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Missy said...

That was a great list! You are an amazing woman. Happy turkey day!!

Melody said...

thank you guys I appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Ha! "mom your breath stinks" the honesty of little kids is hilarious! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!