Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our weekend...

For Sam's 28th birthday we got a fabulous gift from the little girl I babysit's daddy, Adrian. He got us a $100 gift card to the melting pot! It was a well deserved night out for just us two!It was such a nice evening out without babies, school, or work, just me n him time. The food was freakin amazing as always and earlier that day we played raquetball and I beat SAM !!! Yes 1 out of 3 games I won 1!!!!!!!! Of course he had to come back and kill me the next two because his ego was shot! I know we are completely clashing each other in these pictures.... Sam in stripes and me in plaid!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on winning 1 game!! happy birthday sam! I love the melting pot! yummy stuff!!

Michael said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM.. YOU ARE OLD!!!
You guys are so cute together no matter what your wearing!!!

Michael said...

crap this is CHERINE

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!