skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Madagascar 2
We have reached another milestone in our lives.... yesterday we all went to see "move it move it" with grandma and the girls were amazing! I actually only left the theater once for Presley to go potty. You see other times we have attempted movies but Presley for one movie, couldnt even get through the previews so I sat outside the whole time, and we tried again for Shrek 3 and she made it about 40 minutes and again I left with her.Not this time though she sat for most the movie and got up a couple of times to rotate chairs. Keagan LOVES movies, she is just like her grandma, could watch them over and over and still enjoy every aspect. We had been setting them up for this movie for a couple of weeks now So as you can tell Keagan was THRILLED to be there! I will say however, thank goodness there were only a couple of other families in there because Keagan loves to talk out loud and repeat the characters sayings over and pver more than three times we had to tell her to whisper.(shes just like mommy, cant shut up!)
1 comment:
I keep thinking that I need to take Clayton to see that movie - it looks so cute! What a fun family outing, it sounds like your girls were in HEAVEN!
Post a Comment