It's official it's over! I took my last final today and I passed all the classes for the first semester of the nursing program! It was a bumpy ride but onto relaxation. Some things I plan to do during my break are as follows: (if i write it I make an effort to do it)
*****GET MY HAIR DONE---- yes Jana or Kara( I understand you have a new kid and all Kara however you tube isn't working for me as much as I thought)
***** Continue my workout regimen
***** Wisdom teeth pulled--- I know it sounds horrible but they have been bugging me so my appt is next week
***** Catch up with family
***** Take my kids to the park more--- I use to take them at least once a day and now they are lucky if its once a week
***** Finish shopping
***** Get lots of loving--- my handsome man has been too good to me and now I need to return the favor HAHAHAHAHA!! ( I kill me sometimes:))
***** Last but not least RELAX and take just slow down time, and cherish it before chaos occurs again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





4 comments:
congrats on passing your finals! Good job! good luck with the to do list!
Yay-you get a break! Well I love your guts but I did quit. Yes for good! It was more of a hassle than anything, but I'm sure Jana or my sis Jenna would love to do it! Next-the park once a day? You are super mom! Good luck with the list!
thanks kara... however the hair world is going to miss you!
Melody you kill me! "Get some loven". ahh hahahaha. The list is a good one so I hope you complete it! And yes my friend congrats to you for doing so well in school.
Seriously though I admire your hard work, as a wife, mother, and student wrapped up in one. Not many people can pull that off! Hats off!!!
Post a Comment