Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 4






Finally.. we are completely exhausted.. and the girls passed out for the ride to Cousin Jessy's house.. it was nice and calm there only three other little kiddies, we ate "stay in bed stew" and exchanged gifts.... the girls got a pony extravaganza box, and a skating palace for the ponies, plus pretty princess shoes, coloring books, and markers, and crayons. On the way home, we stole cousin Tom to stay the night, and all four of us passed out! We were so tired and our cat nap was well deserved! This was a great Xmas season, we saw relatives, gave to many, but most of all are thankful for everything we have in our lives!

4 comments:

Missy said...

Wow, you must be exhausted. Looks like a lot of fun.
I love that your girls got make up too! It's so funny how they just "know" what to do.

Anonymous said...

Ok... 4 Christmases!! Ha! I am tired just from reading all of that!! Ha! Seriously, can I have your girls just for one day? I promise (kinda) to give them back! I am dying to have a little girl in my house! Although I dont know that I would be a good girl mom after being a boy mom for so long! your family is so cute! Tell Sam I said hello and we really need to plan a date night for all of us to go out!!! Really really soon!!!

Mandi Roth said...

I would have been exhausted, as I am sure you were. That's a lot to do. We have 2 Christmases. Sometimes that feels like too much! But it's always fun. I am glad you had such a great time and saw so much family!! I think that's great also that you give, and teach your kiddies. That is an awesome thing to learn.

Cherine said...

Holy Christmas! Ok that Holiday is no joke for your family! Your girls are super lucky to have all that fun! Poor you and Sam. Get some rest! You are probably excited to go back to school after all that j/k! By the way your comments make me laugh so hard!!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!