Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 1









We had four xmases this year so I will begin with the first one. WE do not buy our kids xmas gifts.. I know it sounds bad but we don't. One, because we adopt a family and the kids go shopping for that family and we are teaching them to give, we do it every year, and I want the girls to really know what it is to GIVE, plus I was that family that was donated to at xmas so we are paying it forward. We have healthy kids and are very blessed in life and very grateful. Now two, because our kids have soo much family here in Vegas, they do not need anything else after they are done with visits from relatives!!... so honestly Sam and I do not spend alot on xmas! haha

So for Grandma's CZAR's xmas, she was invited over for a xmas eve breakfast and we opened gifts and grubbed on tons of food.. and were so full we all wanted to take naps! She gave the girls animals, and LOTS of them ... the girls got a iceland to have the animals play and than she gave them more tubes of animals.. my kids could not get enough animals... Sam and I got SONIC care toothbrushes.... freakin awesome!

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun thing to do. Looks like the girls made out and so did you.. Toothbrushes.. :)

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!