Friday, December 12, 2008
SALE!!!
Old Navy is having a killer sale tomorrow... $5.00 items!! I went today and bought Sam some thermal shirts and I thought 2 for 15.00 wasnt bad but the girl said if I come back tomorrow she will readjust my receipt and take the additional money off because they are going to be on sale for $5.00, and they are super cute shirts... I am not a big fan of their women's stuff... so I am not sure about those items, and there were great deals on kids clothes... I bought a shirt for Presley which said sale 4.99 and when I got to the counter they were only $1.98! and shoes too!! I know it will be a mad house there tomorrow because the line went far back and it is Friday so I can only imagine tomorrow... but go check them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





No comments:
Post a Comment