Four years ago today you were brought into this world and into mine and daddy's lives. You blessed us in more ways than you could ever imagine. We waited for you for 5 1/2 years, and if you know daddy that was still a short wait... he does not make decisions spontaneously.Your presence in our lives is one of a whole hearted unconditional love that I can not explain. You have an aura about you that only those that know you can truly see and feel. You are so extroverted at home and so introverted in public. If you give your attention to someone other than mommy and daddy, than we know they have fully won your trust. You are an entertainer, a leader, a comic, and you have a smile that is contagious. I envy your memory and your capability of picking up a new trait within a few short tries. You have the best hand and eye corrdination of any other four year old I know. You are stubborn, you are a picky eater, you love to dance and you love to sing(mostly Britney Spears and Pink) You love our family, as you tell us everyday and love to have family hugs, you have inspired me to fulfill my dream in life to help others... in the short few years you have been with me, my Keagan, you have changed me to think of other humans in a way I never thought of before, you made me realize everybody was some one's baby at one point, and every person deserves to receive love and belonging as you have given to me. You are my angel girl and I thank God for bestowing you onto me, I could have never have imagined a love as grand as this. AND for all this my Keagan Rose, I thank you and your wonderful spirit for being sent to me and daddy! We love you more than my words are worthy of expressing!!











1 comment:
What a sweet girl you have. Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment