
Today is Keagan's Birthday and we were fortunate enough to have her party on the same day! We had her celebration at Chuck E. Cheese! I have never been there.. lots of fun...(however VERY expensive) SO today was my first exam, and last night I was up until about 11:30 making cupcakes with the girls, for today's event, i had not even read one chapter at this point.. so I knew I was going to have to wake up SUPER early to get QUIET study time in so I woke up at 3 am and studied until 830, it payed off because I got a 94 % on my exam!anyway my point is. .. it as been a busy week... these pictures are backwards, I have been going since 3 am, from studying, to school, to Keagan's party! Enough about me, it was a GREAT party, we had wonderful friends and family, everyone ate, played and some cried... mostly when Chuck E. arrived... he actually scared me too! I was not expecting him! Keagan had such a blast her and daddy played on every game imaginable, and rode the virtual rollercoaster more then four times, however my Keagan Deagan Wegan did not like the Mousy puppet as you can see in one of the pictures, she FREAKED out as well as several kids.... the boys liked him though.. it seemed the girls were the ones with the issues. Overall a great day and Keagan came home and opened all her presents and was thrilled... its like her day keeps going! Thank you to all the family and friends for making this such a special day for my special little girl!










3 comments:
What a fun party! We did Clayton's 3rd birthday at Chuck E Cheese and the cost alone makes me not want to do another party there - although it was really fun!
You are one dedicated mama to get everything ready for the party AND get up at 3! You're super woman! Congrats on your 94% - that's awesome!
What a fun day!! I am glad you got your studying in, way to go on the test!! Thanks for the prayers. He's hurting pretty bad today!
What a cute girl! Shoot what a cute family you are! You are a super momma, good job!
Post a Comment