Saturday, February 21, 2009

time to relax!

I have had my sisters three kids for the past two evenings so she could celebrate her big 30... Her kids are 1, 2 (they are 9 months apart! yes.. she was pregnant within 2 weeks of giving birth haha) and 4.. plus my two, a 2 and 4 year old total that up:

One 1 year old, Two 2 year olds, Two 4 year olds, and one massive headache haha!

It was fun... but frustrating! I had to clean spilled wax off my counters.. a ball went flying and knocked a candle burning liquid wax over.. if you have never had to do it I am so happy for you, however if you have my pain you grasp... it sucked and some is still on there! EVERYBODY WAS IN TIMEOUT at least once.... EXCEPT Presley.. can you believe that? I tell you my Pres is the best when others are around! We made mud pies, read books, watched movies, played hippos, memory, and slap jack... took a few baths and ate alot.. my kids dont eat that much but her kids are eaters! ANyway they are leaving shortly and My lil Sis Taylor is on her way to watch my kids so my girlfriend, ANgel and I can have some time to ourselves.... Angel and I use to do Bingo nights on SUnday but now that has been ripped away from us due to me having to go to the hospital on those nights now... So I have missed her andwe have had to try to figure other ways around my school and her school schedule... I cant wait to go out!!!

2 comments:

Reece's said...

Yay! You deserve it after the good deed you did Amy!

Missy said...

WOW! That is just crazy nice of you! Let me know which movie you ended up seeing.

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!