Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here it is!! Here is Presley's official 3 year old picture! She did great! Compared to other years; I was cropped out of the picture because she would be hysterical if I didnt hold her! Keagan even wanted in on the action, and wanted her picture taken, but I told her to slow her roll and wed be back for a fathers day gift. Its nice to compare it to a year ago (over there on the blog to the left) Its good to see she is finally growing into her head!! HAHAHA! I am going to leave that one up for a little bit before I put this one in its place, so you can see how much my baby has grown... Love this little lady!

2 comments:

Reece's said...

She looks absolutely adorable! And I love the bare tootsies...such a big girl now :(

Missy said...

She is such a cutie!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!