Happy Birthday my monkey!! Presley's birthday is today may 8th but we celebrated her party on the 6th. This is how that day started out she got her first bday card in the mail from Aunt Sue and since Presley was in her favorite place, the bath I saw it fitting that she open her card there!
shortly after the bath, she received a package from Uncle Paul and her cousins!!

It was a wonderful princess paint, color, marker, and scissor activity book. Presley loved the scissors!1

We than had her party at Peter Piper!! I love that place, cheap, fun, and the adults can talk adn since it was on a wednesday.. NOBODY was there besides our party and one other family!

Presley loves puppies and kitties, so I made her cupcakes into a puppy and kitty.. I thought not bad for my first time!

Our family.. Keagan was very grumpy by this point. and Presley NEVER looks at the camera!

Steph and her daugghter allie!

Me and My baby girl

Singing Happy birthday!

Daddy and Presley

all her gifts!

all of our friends and family! Thank you everyone for joining in the celebration!

Presley, Jace, and Kennidee

Enjoying (the worst gift a mom could get) PLAYDOH!!
1 comment:
Love her! Such a sweet girl!
Post a Comment