




"....Presley Ann with the long little hands your the cutest in the land my Presley Ann.."
Presley, what can I say? From the moment I was pregnant with you, you were the complete opposite of your sister, I was sick, sick, sick, and only gained 18 lbs. You came out screaming your head off and pretty much havent stopped since. You are my baby girl, you are so full of spirit and independence, yet a hug can solve anything in your world. Your the only kid I know that was kicked out of gym class because you cried from start to finish. You are quite emotional and yet over the years you have grown so much and I can see you learning to channel your emotions to work for you instead of against you. I love that you deep breathe to calm down, and you give kisses out to mommy and daddy anytime we ask and when we dont. I love that no matter what room I or dad are in you have to be right next to us.. as I type this you are sitting on the computer chair with me.. you are the only kid at a playdate that has to be sitting with the adults! You love karate, you love baths, you love steak, and "trees"( broccoli) you still drool.. your food always ends up all over your face and on your clothes. You love puppies and babies and would rather take care of them than play with your toys, makes me wonder if you will be helping people as you get older, because you are so giving. You have got the brightest blue eyes and long brown hair, you look nothing like mommy and everything like daddy. you love to paint your toe nails, and mommy's as well. You love to call me Melody and daddy, Sam, You love your big sis and do anything she tells you to. You are an amazing little girl and if not for you I would have thought parenthood was a breeze, but you have challenged mommy and daddy, tested our patience, and most of all made our eyes open to the uniquness that is you. We love you and are so proud of you and everything that you have achieved and overcome at the ripe old age of 3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRES PRES!!!






2 comments:
such a sweet "letter" to her! She is your challenge! I love Presley! Happy 3rd b-day sweetheart!
What a sweet post! Happy birthday to your cute girlie!
Post a Comment