whats been happening in the Czarnecki household:
---my car broke down today and I have FOUR birthdays to attend to this weekend...
---I am a little concerned that people always say how cute Presley is and seem to forget about my Keagan.. my feelings get hurt... she doesnt seem to notice but eventually she may.. and I want to slap people and say theres two of them!!!
--- I would like a job.. I am not in school and would like to save more money and pay off a credit card by the time I graduate so therefore a job I must seek... Sam is very much against this.. but I am too damn determined
---kinda feel lost without school.. when you attend something 4-5 days a week for the past 8 months.. I really dont know what to do with myself.. is this what Im suppose to be doing, swimming? I guess so..................
---just signed up for netflix... and I LOVE IT!!! about to watch Benjamin Button...
---really enjoy playing softball... and I needed that exercise.. makes me feel so good, technically not running.. (but really Im running)
--Presley will soon join Keagan in Karate in two weeks... cant wait to see how that goes....
---not much really a whole lot of swimming and chilling!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





3 comments:
Sometimes it's hard with two girls so close in age. You want both to feel cute, and smart, and everything else....It is probably partly due to Presley's age. People always think that age is cute. I think you need to come hang out and swim with us sometime now that you have so much time on your hands. I swear I'll swim everyday all day!
Oh my gosh both your girls are so adorable. Why would someone not comment about both? That is just weird. Now that you aren't in school do some daily not normal outing with your girls. They will love it and you will enjoy all the time off.
Ok, both girls are darling!! I just signed up for Netflix this week too. I like to do the Jillian Michaels workouts. You should check em out. We watched Benjamin Button too ,but I fell asleep half way through.
Post a Comment