




Sam's younger brother , Peter is moving away to Seattle on Wednesday. He is attending school at the Art institute of fashion, and we couldnt be any prouder! We are going to miss Pooter soo freakin much! He is such an amazing guy,he is so funny, smart, handsome, and has so much talent, the world has no clue what they are getting themselves in for! I met him when he was 10, and now he is 22, oh man where does the time go???HE has grown into such a caring individual. He works, goes to school, and babysits for our aunt while our uncle is stationed in Afghanistan!In a selfish note, I am going to miss being able to call him anytime to talk, have him come over and we talk until late in the night, our Britney concerts, our sleepovers at his house, cheating at Risk with him, (we are soo much alike, we cheat at any game we can!!)Overall I am going to miss my buddy.. He is so self less and I think I am soo sad because I know after school he will not be returning to Vegas, he is too good for this place, and I will miss him when he conquers the world. Hopefully we will meet up in NY sometime. OK I am going to cry now so here are some pictures of my beautiful brother...






No comments:
Post a Comment