This year for the fourth of July we had NOTHING planned! Sam worked from noon until midnight, and my sister Taylor is in Utah until the 12th, so my mom had no plans either. This made it very easy for me to say yes to a babysitting job at My sis in laws, Abbey's house. I took the girls over there and we played, I made dinner, cut a watermelon, and just when I was like, man I wish I would have gotten sparklers for the kids, Abbey calls to tell me she is on her way home, she got off early and we can watch fireworks in her front yard cuz her neighbor is doing them. It was such a surprise and it turned into a wonderful time, the neighbors across the street had tons of fireworks and sparklers and shared with us. It was soo much fun to see all four kids really enjoy the holiday this year. They all seem to be at such a great age to really get into the sparklers !!
Here is Keagan and Pres doing sparklers, Emma was a little apprehensive at first..
Us five enjoying the night..
aww.. my monkeys lovin on each other..
who doesnt like to roll down a good driveway?
waiting patiently for the show..
stealing some watermelon...
oh we had a rock party and yes thats me on a Hannah montana guitar...
dance central!
go pres and EMMA!!
Keagan was on skates all night!!






1 comment:
What a fun 4th!! glad it turned out fun and you got to see fireworks. I love Fireworks. :)
Post a Comment