Friday, July 17, 2009
softball
It was a million degrees out today plus humidity made it a million and one...SO we are skipping the next cycle of softball games cuz it is way too detrimental to our healths to play in 115 degree weather. We are planning on returning in about 8 weeks when it cools down a little... My team sucks and I am looking for good female players! We play double headers on Friday nights at Cheyenne campus(CSN)So if anybody is interested let me know. I believe we will be starting practice as soon as this season ends.. they are normally held on Wed nights... ok tata~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





1 comment:
Well, it wont be me! LOL!
Post a Comment