... I find three day old sippy cups wedged between the mattress and wall..
...I find my deodorant in my closet and it has a bite taken out of it....
.... I open up the trash to find utensils have been recently thrown away...
.... I go to give the girls a bath and they have track marks on BOTH sides of their underwear...
.... My yogurt is the ONLY thing in the house that is MINE and will probably remain that way for a short period of time....(they hate it)
....I think I am alone in the shower to see one of my kids has snuck in with me.. underwear and all...
...I hear my oldest girl repeat manners down to the younger one....Presley:"burrrpp" Keagan: Good Burp Presley, but its only a good one if you say Excuse me after" Presley: 'scuse me"
....The girls hair have NO KNOTS in their hair.. seldom and far between....
....My husband has the house cleaned and girls are in for a nap by the time school is over...
... My kids have bruises up and down their bodies.. and I am asked by family and friends what happened and I have a deer stuck in headlights look like HUH? dont all kids look like this? I really have to know where each incidence happened and how it took place? I remember being one of those "concerned" friends too... listen people they are 2 and 3.. they run, they crawl, they jump.. and in my case they FALL and HARD...
....my kids only want to play with me at the park instead of the other kiddies... I wont be their BFF for long.. so I take advantage when I can...
....My kids want me to tell stories and every character no matter what contain a Presila, Keagers, Mamalicious, and Paplicious...
... my husband tells me Im beautiful.. and I look in the mirror to a bloated PMS belly ...his ripped BEER NUTS tshirt...polka dotted sweats.. . my hair in a kink from being in a ponytail the day before.. and some left over colgate stuck to my chin.....
...I tell my husband to go brush his teeth before he kisses me... and he would rather kiss me morning breath and all..before hurting my feelings... aww... (I know Im an ass)
.... my kids work the tv without assistance
.... my kids go to the toilet without assistance... but due to the recent track mark discovery... maybe a little assisted...
...I find 3 hour old poo in the toilet.. you know when the color of the liquid now took on the color of the poo because one of your kids "forgot" to flush...
.. I find clothes sparatically placed through out the house... including my own...
... when my kids pretend to be "doctors'' and play with my equipment...
... I get to watch my husband take care of the girls without them knowing... its so damn cute...
...when I get to vent...
... I reflect on my life.. without these little things( some daily), I would not be challenged, mystified, tired, and most of all, I would not laugh and love as much and as hard as I find myself doing..thank God.... for my family!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





6 comments:
HA ha don't you just love little kids? I agreed to so many things on your list. It is so tiring but sadly we will miss it when they are grown up!
WONDERFUL list! Actually, the best way to blog sometimes right?! Now, that being said I should've blogged before I read yours...mine was going to be a list too, now I have to really BLOG!! LOL! Beautiful!
hahaha stupid! u can still blog about lists I am sure I would die laughing.. do it please! I love your stories!
i love all those things too!! Isnt life funny... and I think you have to be a mom to appreciate the "forgot" to flush!!! I laugh about it!! Im glad you do too!!
You are so funny! I don't know if you were trying to be because you were venting but i could relate to a lot of that. I was laughing so hard. "track marks"....ah Melody you make me smile!
no cherine .. thats me.. if its funny its because I am laughing at how ridiculous some of that stuff is and its the truth as I am sure you know already!
Post a Comment